Dr. Haig Lennox
Dr. Haig Lennox
Operating - John Flynn Hospital
14 Sixth Avenue
Palm Beach, QLD, 4221
Phone: 07 5598 0531
Fax: 07 5598 0294
Specialty: Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Surgery (Hip and Knee), Trauma orthopaedics.
Special Interests: Sports injuries of the hip and knee. Hip arthroscopy for FAI and labral pathology. Knee ligament reconstruction. Joint replacement for hip and knee(Direct Anterior Approach THR; Computer Navigated). Complex revisions of total hip and knee replacements.
- MBBCH (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery) Witwatersrand University South Africa, 1991
- FCS (Orthopaedics), Fellow College of Surgeons, South Africa, 1999
- FRACS (Orthopaedics), Fellow Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, 2003
- Consultant Hip and Knee Specialist (GCCBJS @ John Flynn Hospital)
- Visiting Medical Officer, Senior Consultant, Hip and Knee, Gold Coast University Hospital
- Affiliate Professor, Bond University, Department of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Senior Lecturer, Griffith University, Department of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and Australian Orthopaedic Association: Assessor of Foreign trained Surgeons
- Zimmer/Biomet:Surgeon-to-Surgeon educator in Direct Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Depuy:Surgeon-to-Surgeon educator Balanced resection Attune Total Knee Replacement
- Arthrex: Device Technologies, Preceptor-ship trainer, Sports knee injuries
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teacher and trainer of fellow surgeons, registrars, interns, medical students and allied health professionals
- Keen interest in trialing and aiding development of new technology in Orthopaedic surgery
- Occasional contributor to white paper research
Family and Sports: Married with two boys. Keen outdoor family Competitive age group road and mountain bike cyclist Ironman triathlete.